Dalton School Hong Kong will be a leader in education and fulfil our mission by:
- putting the whole child at the center of learning, tailoring the experience to each child’s talents, interests and needs, equipping each to fulfil his or her unique potential through the Dalton Plan;
- offering an academically rigorous, balanced and engaging intercultural Putonghua/English curriculum, strengthened by collaboration with global leaders；
- valuing and respecting, developing and supporting our staff, parents and alumni as our students’ partners in learning; and
- adopting and contributing to innovation and educational research in Hong Kong and internationally.
At Dalton School Hong Kong, we believe:
- the child should be the center of education;
- in educating our students for tomorrow, not for yesterday;
- bilingual and bi-literate Putonghua and English capabilities are of critical importance;
- in Chinese virtues and values, combined with a multi-cultural perspective;
- in collaborating with and serving our staff, families, alumni, the Hong Kong community and the global community.